Hey! Today I’m doing the My Life in Books tag. Thank you so much to Ellie from Eleanor Sophie Writes for tagging me! If you haven’t checked her blog, please do because she creates amazing content! Without further ado, let’s begin!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
C – Crier’s War by Nina Varela
I – I’ll Be The One by Lyla Lee
E – Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
L – Love from A to Z by S.K Ali
O – Other Words For Home by Jasmine Warga
2. Count your age along your bookshelf
19 – Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
This will be VERY random but Dona Barbara by Romulo Gallegos is the only book I can think of set in my country.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston – I’d love to visit England one day. I chose this book because I’d rather go for the present version instead of an historical one.
5. Pick a book that has your favorite color on it
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson – We love a cover with purple all over it.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – These are some of the first books I read of the fantasy genre and I’d say it were the ones that got me into reading fantasy, so I hold them close to my heart.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard – I STRUGGLED through this book for over a month, back when I only read one book at a time. It got me in a reading slump for like two months, and I decided to abandon the series after it.
8. Which book on your TBR pile will give you the most achievement when you finish it?
Any book in my Top 10 Intimidating Books would do for this question, but I’ll pick two, one is included in the post and one isn’t:
The Poppy War by R.F Kuang – I’d heard everywhere that this is a heavy reading, but I’ve heard amazing things of this book.
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – Despite being over 800 pages, I haven’t heard a single person complain of it being heavy or slow. However I’m still very intimidated so it’d definitely be an accomplishment once I finish it!
- Jessica @ Stuck In The Book
- Liv @ Curly Hair Bibliophile
- Helen @ Finally Got Around To It
- And On She Reads
- Astrid @ Book Lover Book Reviews
- Shalini @ Book Rambler Blog
- Sahi @ My World Of Books
- Cathleen @ Woven From Words
That is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed my answers. Do you agree on some of them? Let me know in the comments!