Hey! Today I’m doing the Would You Rather? Book Tag. Thank you so much to Sof from Aelin’s Kingdom for tagging me! This has been one of my favorite tags to do so let’s start with the tag 😊
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others
1. Would you rather write yourself as the protagonist of a novel or write someone you know as the protagonist and risk offending them/weirding them out?
I’d prefer to write about someone I know, as fiction books that look like a memoir or a self-biography are one of my pet peeves. I hate them, and I wouldn’t like anyone to read one of myself, haha. Plus… yeah, my life is pretty boring.
2. Would you rather have the worst movie adaptation redone correctly or have the worst book you’ve ever read (that did have some potential) rewritten?
The movie adaptation! Chances are I’ve loved the book if I’m watching a movie adaptation, but if I’ve read a book and hated it I don’t care what the author does afterwards with it…
3. Would you rather never be able to remember where you stopped reading (no bookmark or anything allowed) or get a paper cut every time you read?
I’d gladly take the amnesia since I hate cuts, especially paper cuts.
4. Would you rather have a friend who “borrows” all of your books and never returns them or have one that always hates every book you recommend and disses it and your favorite characters at every opportunity?
The friend who hates my recommendations. I don’t lose anything with it and I can end the friendship if they make me feel bad about what I like, lol.
5. Would you rather live in one of the factions from Divergent or one of the districts from The Hunger Games?
Divergent, because that world only had violence and poverty (excluding those without faction), after Tris and Four came around and everything went to hell. Panem was a mess since the Dark Days.
6. Would you rather read books with terrible worldbuilding or terrible characters?
This one is tough but I’d say the terrible worldbuilding. If I can’t connect with the characters and care about them, then the worldbuilding can be as good as it can get but I won’t like the book.
7. Would you rather never be able to use the internet again or never be able to read again?
Why do you do this to me??? I hate to say it, but I’d prefer never be able to read. As much as I love reading the internet is just there for… literally everything?? So yeah.
8. Would you rather be famous as an author or be famous as an actor/singer?
I love writing but you can’t deny than being a popstar has been the dream of the entire human population at least once in their lives. I’m no exception.
9. Would you rather live your favorite character’s worst nightmare for a week or be forced to be with your least favorite character every second of the day for two months?
I’d rather be two months with my least favorite character. I can easily panic because of triggering and violent things so… that would be hell.
10. Would you rather be forced to wait five years before you can read the last book of a series you love or get it immediately but get spoiled at every single detail beforehand?
I’m thinking about the next book in Crescent City or A Court of Thorns and Roses because of this question, lol. I’d love to read the next (though they wouldn’t be the last) books of those series now even if I’m spoiled. I don’t care.
- Would you rather read only ebooks or only listen to audiobooks for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be forced to read only a genre you don’t like for a whole year or reading books in your favorite genre but disliking them all?
- Would you rather only read during the day or during the night?
- Would you rather have your favorite character come to life or getting to visit one fictional world you love?
- Would you rather write books for a living or decide which books you read get published?
- Would you rather be a character in your favorite series but get killed in the middle of the book, or be the author of your favorite book and change the things you dislike from it?
- Would you rather marry your fictional crush or be the king/queen of your favorite fictional world?
- Would you rather be the most iconic villain or the most iconic hero of a book?
- Would you rather have all the books of the world at your disposition for free or live inside your favorite book?
- Would you rather be a famous booktuber or a famous writer?
- Stephanie @ Between Folded Pages
- The Book View
- Jayati @ It’s Just A Coffee Addicted Bibliophile
- Maud @ Maud Bell Writes
- Yade @ Read And Create Blog
- Nini @ Nikkie Reads
- Sara @ Words With Wings
- Asra @ Uncreative Asra
- Maggie @ Maggie B Reads
That’s all for this post! I hope you liked it. Do you agree with some of my answers? Let me know in the comments!